|Fiesta Rancho Hotel & Casino||Northwest||
Located away from the hustle and bustle of the Strip and downtown, the Fiesta Rancho offers a friendly, locals-oriented atmosphere.
Decorated in a Southwestern style like its sister-property Fiesta Henderson, the 50,000 square foot casino features more than 1,350 slot and video poker machines, 14 table games and a 300-seat bingo hall. One of the casino's most notable features ......more.
|Santa Fe Station||Northwest||
Santa Fe Station is located in northwest Las Vegas, minutes away by car from the Strip, from Red Rock Canyon and Mount Charleston. The hotel offers one of the best values with 200 rooms.
The 64,000-square foot casino has more than 2,700 slots, 39 table games, a 24-hour, nine-table poker room, a race and sports book, a 432-seat bingo ......more.
- Sam Nazarian’s company will no longer manage SLS
- Almost 900,000 square feet of Summerlin office space placed on the market
- Q+A: Lyft’s launch in Las Vegas is company’s biggest week yet
- Haggen to sell one of its Southern Nevada stores to Smart & Final
- ‘Killer-instinct mode’: Rebels going mad in first official practice of 2015-16 season