|Arizona Charlie's Decatur||Central Las Vegas||A laid-back attitude and Wild West charm makes Arizona Charlie's Decatur a popular destination for both tourists and locals. The neighborhood casino has close to 60,000 square feet of gaming space with more than 1,200 slots; popular casino games like blackjack, craps, roulette and keno; a race and sportsbook; and bingo parlor. Dining options include comfort food favorites at the ......more.|
|Big Dog's Cafe and Casino||Central Las Vegas||Traditional favorites and items like salads, pasta, Wisconsin bratwurst, walleye and steaks. More than 20 beers and Big Dog's Brews on tap. The Las Vegas Weekly's Mark Adams says the brewer's pick is the Red Hydrant Ale, experienced with an order of cheese curds....more.|
|Palace Station Hotel & Casino||Central Las Vegas||
Palace Station, located just off Interstate 15 on West Sahara, offers comfort, luxury and affordability.
Originally called the Bingo Palace, the casino changed its name to Palace Station in 1984. Palace Station has more than 100,000 square feet of gaming space, including one of the biggest varieties of Baccarat and Pai Gow tile games off the Strip. The casino also ......more.
|Wildfire Casino-Sportsbook Rancho||Central Las Vegas||
Wildfire Rancho offers 200 slots and a sports book. A lounge area offers a pool table, golden tee, darts and 16 TVs. Denny's located inside Wildfire Rancho serves up breakfast, lunch, dinner and a late-night menu....more.
- Snow on the Strip, underwater Santa and more: It’s holiday season in Las Vegas
- 5 reasons why Liberty will challenge Gorman in state championship game
- Wynn targets millennial gamblers with Encore Player’s Club
- Key question in Uber/Lyft fight: Should driver lists be required?
- ‘The polio of our generation’: Mental health troubles often land kids in emergency rooms