|Buffalo Bill's||Outskirts||Buffalo Bill's is located in Primm Valley, 48 miles southwest of the Strip. From the buffalo-shaped swimming pool to the resort's roller coaster to the casino floor, Buffalo Bill's has something for everyone. The 40,000-plus square foot casino includes games like blackjack, Caribbean stud poker, craps, keno, Let It Ride, Pai Gow poker, roulette, slots, Big Six Wheel, Texas Hold ......more.|
|Primm||Outskirts||Primm Valley offers the casual elegance of a country club combined with the 24-hour action found at the Las Vegas Strip....more.|
|The Resort on Mount Charleston||Outskirts||
If you're looking for a mountain escape from the glitter of Las Vegas, the Resort on Mount Charleston serves as a quick getaway.
The resort is a rustic-themed, pet friendly hotel about 30 minutes west of Las Vegas in the Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest in the Spring Mountains. The temperatures are usually about 20 degrees cooler than Las Vegas, providing ......more.
|Whiskey Pete's||Outskirts||Whiskey Pete's Western-themed resort offers a casino, showroom and shuttle to the other Primm properties, which offer more entertainment options. It's the first hotel-casino California visitors pass on their way to Las Vegas and the last one they pass on their way home. Part of the Primm Valley trio of resorts at the Nevada/California state line, Whiskey Pete's Hotel and ......more.|
- How popular has soccer become in the U.S.? Check out Nevada’s betting revenue
- Michael Godard: Las Vegas pop artist witnesses McCarran’s midnight circus
- Boyd Gaming sees slight dip in quarterly revenue
- Louis Prima Jr.: ‘This has been a difficult 12 months personally and professionally’
- Health insurance rates likely to rise for Nevadans next year