Las Vegas Sun

July 29, 2016

Currently: 95° — Complete forecast

Richard Brenner, the Clark County Fire Department HazMat Coordinator, speaks with the media after about 100 people were treated for breathing difficulties following a chlorine leak Friday, Aug. 27, 2010, at the MGM Grand pool area.

Richard Brenner, the Clark County Fire Department HazMat Coordinator, speaks with the media after about 100 people were treated for breathing difficulties following a chlorine leak Friday, Aug. 27, 2010, at the MGM Grand pool area.