- Casino Guide >
- California Hotel and Casino
California Hotel and Casino
The California Hotel and Casino is located a block away from the Fremont Street Experience and offers affordable rooms, gaming and dining options.
The hotel-casino was built to pay tribute to the 31st state, California, but has become an unofficial tribute to the 50th state — the property is often a stop for Hawaiian visitors. The Aloha Specialties restaurant is known for some of the best Hawaiian food in town.
The casino floor features live-action gaming, more than 1,000 video and reel machines and even a satellite-fed Sports Book.
|Sports Book||Features four 53-inch screens, three 37-inch screens and seven 27-inch screens.|
|Casino Wireless Internet|
|Players Club||B Connected|
Nightclub & Bars
- Dave's Bar
- You can almost feel the cool breezes of the tropics at Dave's Bar on the mezzanine. Adjacent to the Sports Book, Dave's serves up some great cocktails, and offers comfortable seating all Aloha style.
- Main Street Bar
- Located on the main casino level, the Main Street Bar is a quaint gathering with cocktails, 25-cent and $1 video poker.
- San Francisco Pub
- You'll think you're in San Francisco as you sit at the bar and gaze at the back drop with its scenic views of the bay. th eSan Francisco Pub is easily accessible to live Kenos, dice tables, 25-cent video poker and $1 slots.
- Market Street
- Market Street is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week and offers standard cafe fare with a Hawaiian twist. MORE >
|Aloha Specialties|| ||MORE INFO »|
|California Club|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Market Street|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Pasta Pirate|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Redwood Bar & Grill|| ||MORE INFO »|
12 E. Ogden Avenue