- Casino Guide >
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
Arguably one the coolest joints in town, the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino houses some of Vegas' best entertainment, restaurants and nightlife.
At Hard Rock, it's all about the music. From the light fixtures made out of drum cymbals and guitar shaped door handles to stage costumes and tools of the trade of legendary musicians displayed on the walls, the hotel screams rock and roll. The Hard Rock's Joint has hosted some the biggest names in music — from The Who to Bob Dylan to hometown heroes, The Killers.Aside from the music venues, the pool at the Hard Rock is one of its biggest attractions. Spread out over 4.7 acres, the pool area features swim-up blackjack, a bar and grill, private cabanas, a bevy of secluded nooks, a waterfall and an extensive live music venue with a dance floor. During the summer, the pool transforms into the Rehab club on Sunday afternoons.
The resident nightclub Body English fuses European elegance with a rock star bachelor pad and it often a hot spot for visiting celebs and popular DJs. Vintage rock memorabilia lines the walls at Wasted Space, Hard Rock's anti-club.
Restaurants at Hard Rock are just as hip as the rest of the casino. Pink Taco serves up Mexican dishes, as well as a Central American and Caribbean menu. Nobu, one of five worldwide Japanese-specialty restaurants from famed Nobu Matsuhisa, satisfies a different taste. For round-the-clock cuisine, Mr. Lucky's 24/7, is sure to ease your appetite even after a Vegas-all-nighter.
|Sports Book||Seats 55. 17 TVs.|
|Poker Room||18 tables of various kinds of poker|
|Health club||Reliquary Spa and Salon|
|Casino Wireless Internet|
|Players Club||Backstage Pass|
Nightclub & Bars
- Body English
Though masculine in lines and furnishings, there are sensuous feminine touches to be found within Body English's black leather upholstered walls and oversized booths.
Guests walk down a long flight of stairs which leads to the main entrance of the club. The first focal point that catches the eye is a larger-than-life million dollar, color-changing crystal chandelier that hangs over the main dance floor, offering a touch of elegance while simultaneously offering just enough lighting to create an intimate ambiance.
Around the perimeter of the upstairs level are the main bar and a number of VIP godfather booths, ideal for elite groups. On the main dance floor, additional VIP booths made of elegant black leather circle the room, giving guests the best view of all the action. Complete with its own DJ booth, bar and waitress staff, the room known as The Parlor, which is adjacent to the main dance floor, also offers an intimate experience for separate parties.
- Every Thursday
- Center Bar
- Located literally in the center of all the gambling and gaming of Hard Rock, Center Bar offers a panoramic view of the casino floor complete with a full bar and video gaming. Enjoy two for one call drinks and two dollar domestic beers during Center Bar's happy hour from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. every Monday through Friday.
- The two-story Skybar forms the third branch of the Hard Rock pool complex, offering amazing views of the city. The Skybar Café features swim-up blackjack, a rooftop pool with a peek-a-boo floor and a unique dish-style infinity pool just three feet deep for reclined lounging. At the center of the HRH Beach club pool, the water is a refreshing 15 degrees cooler than the rest of the pool. Admission is complimentary for hotel guests and $20 for the public. Upscale beach attire is strictly enforced.
- Sports Book at Hard Rock
- The newly opened state-of-the-art Cantor Race & Sports Book features signature trading station architecture and mobile wagering tables, giving each patron access to multiple screens on which to bet and watch their chosen games, in addition to dozens of high-definition screens throughout the sports book.
|35 Steaks + Martinis|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Culinary Dropout|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Espumoso Caffe|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Fú|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Fuel Cafe|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Juice Bar at Hard Rock||MORE INFO »|
|Mr. Lucky's 24/7|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Nobu|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Pink Taco|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Rare 120|| ||MORE INFO »|
4455 Paradise Road
The Joint, which holds 4,000 people, features seven luxury suites, a VIP studio level, a state-of-the-art sound system and a ...
- Monday, Dec. 17
- Mondays Dark Five-Year Anniversary
- Sunday, Dec. 16
- Mercedes in the Morning's Not So Silent Night
- Saturday, Dec. 15
- Gary Allan