- Casino Guide >
- Treasure Island Hotel and Casino
Treasure Island Hotel and Casino
Treasure Island, now known as TI to many, is a Strip casino and resort that features a tropical pool, a variety of restaurants and Las Vegas' first resident Cirque du Soleil show.
Before even entering the casino, Treasure Island treats visitors and Strip passersby with a raucous and free pirate show, "Sirens at TI," each evening in the lagoon in front of the property.
Inside, guests will find a 95,000-square-foot casino with thousands of slot machines, a race and sports book, a poker room and plenty of table games. Treasure Island boasts a variety of dining options, from unique barbecue at Gilley's, to Vietnamese at Pho, to Carribbean with flair at Kahunaville.
After dark, head over to Senor Frogs for nightlife "where anything can happen," or pick up tickets to the visually stunning "Mystere" by Cirque du Soleil.
|Sports Book||Seats 152. 16 televisions.|
|Poker Room||Free Wi-Fi in poker room. Eight non-smoking poker tables. Texas Hold'em, Omaha High and Crazy Pineapple|
|Health club||Oleksandra's Spa|
|Shopping Center||Pedestrian bridge connects T.I. with Fashion Show Mall|
|Casino Wireless Internet|
|Players Club||TI Player's Club|
Nightclub & Bars
- Breeze Bar
- Dive into the coolest scene and refresh with a cocktail in hand. Breeze Bar serves a selection of premium liquors and mixed drinks in the heart of the Treasure Island casino.
- Gilley's BBQ
- Barbecue, cold beer and the Gilley Girls! This is the reincarnation and modern evolution of the famed honky-tonk, cowboy (and cowgirl) saloon and dance hall from Texas. The menu includes barbecue, burgers, steaks and ribs. Gilley’s has a live-action show kitchen, custom saddle seats at the saloon bar and a mechanical bull, featuring competitions. Gilley's offers views of the Las Vegas Strip with access from both inside the Treasure Island casino and a new pedestrian bridge in front of the Song ship in the Sirens of TI show. The restaurant is open from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily. The saloon's hours are from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. Sunday through Thursday, and from 11 a.m. to 4 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
- Kahunaville Tropical Restaurant
- Become the Big Kahuna when you come visit this island-inspired restaurant. Don't expect a quiet meal — Kahunaville features lively bartenders, dueling pianos and live music. The menu includes island barbecue, steak, seafood and American fare. The restaurant is open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and until 11 p.m. on Friday and Saturday. The party bar, featuring flair bartenders, opens at 11 a.m. and closes at 2 a.m. Sunday through Thursday and at 3 a.m. Friday and Saturday. Poolside Lanai hours (from March through November, weather permitting) are from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Señor Frog’s
- Señor Frog’s, a Mexican-Caribbean party restaurant inside Treasure Island on the Las Vegas Strip, features humor, outrageousness and a casual atmosphere for dining. This is the second Señor Frog’s location in the contiguous 48 states. Señor Frog’s operates bar and restaurant locations in Myrtle Beach, Mexico, the Caribbean and Hawaii. The menu includes burgers, tacos, fajitas and signature drinks. Beach wear is encouraged. It overlooks Treasure Island's Sirens Cove. Lunch is available from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Dinner is from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Bar-only hours are from 11 p.m. to 4 a.m.
- Siren's Sip
- If the signature drink Caribbean Basil Smash does not hypnotize you, then certainly the call from the Sirens of TI will lure you in to this unique outdoor patio bar with cozy views of the Las Vegas Strip and Sirens Cove. Live DJ performs each Friday and Saturday evening. Come enjoy a Sirens Sip! Cover Charge: One drink minimum, per person
- Seafood Shack
- Featuring a nautical theme and a menu full of seafood-based items, Seafood Shack offers fresh catches of the day, huge shrimp, steamed clams, oysters in the shell, giant lobster tails, daily fresh soups, bountiful seafood salads, pasta and home-made desserts. The house specialties include the San Francisco Cioppino featuring clams, shrimp, mussels and fish simmered in a rich tomato broth, and served with sourdough bread; the oven baked Herb and Parmesan Crusted Tilapia, served with fresh vegetable and rice pilaf; and Seafood Shack Clam Bake that includes steamed clams, mussels, prawns, sausage and a whole Maine lobster split and grilled, served with steamed potatoes and coleslaw. Reservations are suggested. MORE >
|Buffet at TI|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Canter's Deli|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Coffee Shop at TI|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Gilley's BBQ|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Isla Mexican Kitchen and Tequila Bar|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Kahunaville Tropical Restaurant|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Phil's Italian Steak House|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Pho|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Pizzeria Francesco's|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Seafood Shack|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Señor Frog’s|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Starbucks at TI|| ||MORE INFO »|
3300 S. Las Vegas Boulevard