- Casino Guide >
- Wynn Las Vegas
Wynn Las Vegas
With world-class dining, shopping, spas, golf and entertainment, there's no shortage of things to do at Wynn. The resort’s aquatic acrobatic show, “Le Reve—The Dream,” a creation by Cirque Du Soleil veteran Franco Dragone and Steve Wynn, will leave guests wanting more with its breathtaking performances that conjure an imaginary world. The Wynn Esplanade offers a unique shopping experience with stores including Chanel, Manolo Blahnik, Christian Dior, Oscar de la Renta and many more. Tryst is its signature nightclub, offering a secluded lagoon inside the club and spacious dance floor. Blush, the Wynn’s ultra lounge, draws swanky party-goers. Tryst, Wynn’s signature nightclub, is situated along a private lagoon under a 90-foot waterfall and plays host to some of the world’s most renown DJs.
|Sports Book||195 seats. 40 TVs|
|Poker Room||26 tables of Texas Hold 'Em, No Limit Hold 'Em, Omaha and Stud|
|Spa||The Spa at Wynn|
|Casino Wireless Internet||Call for details|
|Players Club||The Red Card|
Nightclub & Bars
- Cabana Bar at Wynn
- Hotel guests 21 or older can enjoy gaming and view sporting events on plasma screens poolside. Dress is poolside casual. Open seasonally.
- By definition a tryst is a lovers’ secret meeting, but in Vegas speak the word names something entirely different: an upscale nightlife destination for the well-heeled partier, perhaps a place to rendezvous with your lover, or the perfect location to find a new one altogether. From the marble staircase, to the mirror-covered lounge, to the hallway draped in red velvet, to the VIP champagne room complete with stripper pole, every inch of the Wynn’s premier nightclub screams sensuality. A 94-foot waterfall in the middle of the main room is the ultimate spectacle, but Tryst does the details right too. Vanilla-colored beds at the base of the waterfall offer a view of dancers getting it on behind a glass wall. Alligator-skin booths surround the dance floor, and plush cream couches wrap around a semi-circular lagoon on the patio. Tryst really heats up in the summer and is famous for having a packed dance floor and a happening scene outside, where patrons enjoy drinking in the sublime ambience, fresh night air, delicious cocktails and sparkling view—both of the people and the Strip. Feel like splurging? Order the Ménage a Trois cocktail and you’ll get a mix of Cristal Rose Champagne, Hennessey Ellipse and 150-year-old Grand Marnier. Each cocktail is served with 23-karat gold flakes, liquid gold syrup and a golden straw adorned with a 9-point diamond. The cost: $3,000.
- Designed with a European sensibility, XS is furnished in warm browns and gold. Tables with plush couches form concentric circles around a small dance floor, and a disco ball-inspired chandelier casts circles of flickering light onto the dark floor. Textures are everywhere – metallic snakeskin on the banquettes, ultra suede on the couches – and large pillars covered in mosaics of tiny mirrors reflect the space. From the first steps inside, the club makes an impression. Along the entrance way the walls are rippled with the life-sized outlines of nude women. Pushing against the gold façade, they look as if they’re trying to fight their way out of the walls and into the party. Behind the bar, inverted female torsos, also in gold, highlight the walls while bartenders in shimmering corsets mix drinks in front. When weather allows, the back wall of the club will open onto an adults-only pool for an indoor/outdoor party starting in the afternoon and continuing into the early morning hours. Feel like toasting to your XS-sive experience? You can go over the top with a $10,000 Ono cocktail. That's right, $10,000 for one drink. The cocktail comes with an 18-karat white gold necklace, with a Tahitian black pearl pendant. It's served in a jewel encrusted champagne flute and is a mix of rare Remy Martin Louis XIII Black Pearl cognac, Charles Heidsieck 1981 Champagne Charlie, fresh-squeezed orange juice, Sence rose nectar and apricot puree.
- Every Monday
- Industry Night at XS Las Vegas
- Alex - closed
- Chef Alessandro Stratta brings the cuisine of the French Riviera with an innovative twist to Wynn Las Vegas. The setting is just as luxurious as the food, with a persistently orange color scheme, ornate curtains, high-end table settings and a grandeur generally not seen in restaurants built in the new millennium. Awards: AAA Five Diamond 2010-2007; Two Michelin Stars, 2009, 2008; Mobil Five Star, 2009, 2008, 2007 MORE >
|Bartolotta Ristorante di Mare|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Buffet at Wynn|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Cafe at the Drugstore|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Country Club at Wynn|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Daniel Boulud|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Okada|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Pizza Place|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Red 8 Asian Bistro|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Stratta|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Sugar and Ice|| ||MORE INFO »|
|SW Steakhouse|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Tableau|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Terrace Pointe Cafe|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Wing Lei|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Zoozacrackers|| ||MORE INFO »|
3131 S. Las Vegas Blvd.