This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Key women in gaming to discuss LGBTQ issues at lunch
Published on Thu, May 5, 2016 (3:29 p.m.)Lambda Business, the LGBT Chamber, features "Women in Gaming" at Wednesday, May 11 lunch. Guest speakers are Dawn Christensen of MGM Resorts International and Gwen Migita of Caesars Entertainment
The pair discuss where the industry has been on LGBT issues, where it may be heading, and how LGBT advocacy, equality issues, and corporate responsibility intersect to advance the interests of the community.
Lambda's lunches are held at The Center, 401 S Maryland Pkwy and are open to the public. Membership is not required to attend. Lunch begins at 11:30 and the cost is $20, payable at the door or online at LambdaLV.com/luncheon
Contact Paul Ershler, executive director for more details, (702) 893-2088.
- Construction begins on Raiders’ headquarters in Henderson
- In Las Vegas, billionaire hedge fund manager pushes case for impeaching President Trump
- Woman charged in manicurist’s death waives extradition
- Zaon Collins the difference in Bishop Gorman’s win over Clark
- Justice Department opinion could threaten online gambling