This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Former NFL player to host Leadership Seminar for business owners and managers
Published on Wed, Jun 15, 2016 (1:31 p.m.)EMG Communications is proud to announce that retired 8 year NFL veteran Vernon Fox proudly presents The Winning Edge Leadership Seminar on Saturday - July 16, 2016 at 9:00 a.m. PT.
The event is hosted at Faith Lutheran High School Theater located at 2015 South Hualapai Way, Las Vegas, Nevada 89117.
Sponsors include Wahoo's Fish Tacos located inside Boca Park on 1000 South Rampart Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada 89145.
This seminar features a panel, speakers and more.
A portion of proceeds benefit the EMG Cares Foundation whose mission is to enhance lives of people affected by social challenges through education.
"I am proud to host the Winning Edge Leadership Seminar and am very thankful for support from the host venue and sponsors," commented Vernon Fox. "We will teach business owners, executives, leaders from businesses, churches and nonprofits how to develop and implement a winning edge so that their team is successful."
EMG Communications is the official publicist of The Winning Edge Leadership Seminar.
For registration and information visit www.EMGnv.com.
- Vegas pick’em: NFL Week 11 winners against the spread
- Golden Knights’ ‘mojo’ might be back after effort that resembled last season
- Spike in hate crimes in US since the rise of Trump is no coincidence
- You don’t have to light up to reap the benefits of pot and hemp products
- Sprinkler extinguishes fire in Vegas casino’s ice cream shop