This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Win a Black Ops Package at The Range 702
Published on Wed, Apr 2, 2014 (4:20 p.m.)Starting April 1st, The Range 702 is beginning a Facebook campaign to thank the local and visiting community alike for their support. The Range 702 will be giving away a Black Ops shooting experience to one lucky winner. The steps for entry are as follows-
1. Go to the Range 702 Facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/Range702
2. Find the tab or post featuring the Black Ops Promotion.
3. Like the Range 702 Facebook page.
4. Provide a valid email address.
5. Share the promotion with your Facebook friends if you choose.
The winner will be announced on all social media channels and will be contacted via email. The winner will be chosen at random on May 1st and they will need the email they received to redeem their prize. The Black Ops shooting experience includes an MP5 (25 rounds), MP4 (25 rounds), SAW (40 rounds), 9mm Handgun (10 rounds), Targets and a Range 702 T-shirt.
ABOUT THE RANGE 702
The Range 702 is the largest indoor gun range and best place to shoot a machine gun in Las Vegas. Located just west of the Strip on Dean Martin Drive, The Range 702 includes a state-of-the-art gun range, café, VIP room, full service gunsmith and wide variety of classes – including Nevada CCW classes. The Range 702 also has a retail outlet for guests that carries a wide variety of accessories and clothing. They offer a large variety of shooting experiences that cater to Las Vegas visitors and locals alike. For more information, visit www.therange702.com.
- 12-year-old winner of ‘America’s Got Talent’ getting Las Vegas show
- Excitement bubbles up at BYU as caffeinated soda now on sale
- Three students arrested, officer hurt in fights at Chaparral High
- On last day of summer, snow falling in the Sierra Nevada
- Las Vegas billboard campaign aimed at combating human trafficking