This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Treat Locally - Nevada-Made Gifts for Administrative Professionals Day
Published on Mon, Apr 7, 2014 (11:48 a.m.)Indulge Locally For Administrative Professionals Day, April 23
Administrative Professionals Day is April 23. Don't forget to thank your admin! It's easy with this selection of Nevada-made/distributed indulgences, most of which you can purchase right from your desk.
Chocolate Eye Candy
What makes an admin's day like an award-winning, handmade hazelnut praline truffle covered in dark chocolate from Dorinda's Chocolates? With its pastel floral accents, this is the prettiest chocolate in town.
The Kraken chocolate truffle- Order here
In-House Coffee Break
Problem: You want an afternoon latte but you can't leave the office.
Solution: This powerful mini appliance froths milk like a champion. (Great for lump-free protein drinks too!) Essential for the complete office kitchenette.
The Frotha mini-frother - Order here
Got a coffee connoisseur or two on staff? Show your eternal thanks with a subscription to Wood-Fire Roasted Coffee. Three, six, or 12 months of smooth, complex, award-winning coffee bliss, delivered right to the door.
Wood Fire roasted Coffee Subscription – Order Here
- Suspects flee after jewelry store robbery at Bellagio
- Poker tables keep decreasing on Nevada casino floors
- NCAA Tournament by the odds: Vegas picks and perspective of Saturday’s Elite 8
- Goodman clings to downtown NFL stadium dream; traffic study reveals why
- Strip reopens after lengthy standoff with ‘delusional’ gunman on bus