This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
John E. Williams III will be a speaker at the Ticket Summit Convention
Published on Mon, Jul 14, 2014 (6:29 p.m.)PRESS RELEASE
John E Williams III who filed at Fifty Million Dollar Lawsuit on April 15th against the Seattle Seahawks and NFL et al: will be a speaker at the Ticket Summit Convention on Wednesday July 16th at 3 PM at the Aria Hotel in Las Vegas NV.
On July 11th a hearing was held in Federal Court in Las Vegas, NV. The Judge ruled that the case John E Williams III Vs. NFL, Seattle Seahawks, et. Al. will remain in Federal Court and the case will be transferred to the State of Washington.
It was a huge win for Mr. Williams, which is still pro per and that he expected the venues would have been changed since most of the defendants do business in and a working relationship with the State of Washington.
Mr. Williams will speak to the Press before and after he speaks on the panel at the convention.
You can go to www.ticketsummit.org and obtain your press pass there.
- Sheriff: Person of interest part of Strip shooting probe; Paddock had child porn
- Metro Police find body while searching for hikers
- Bad timing: Shutdown spoils Trump’s 1-year festivities
- Strip shooter was ‘germaphobic,’ had strong reactions to smells
- Vegas Play of the Day: Washington Wizards at Detroit Pistons