Length: 1 hour, 36 minutes
Synopsis: Two days before his wedding, Doug and his three friends drive to Las Vegas for a blow-out bachelor party they’ll never forget. But, in fact, when the three groomsmen wake up the next morning, they can’t remember a thing. For some reason, they find a tiger in the bathroom and a six-month-old baby in the closet of their suite at Caesars Palace. The one thing they can’t find is Doug. With no clue as to what transpired and little time to spare, the trio must retrace their hazy steps and all their bad decisions in order to figure out where things went wrong and hopefully get Doug back to L.A. in time to walk down the aisle.
- UNLV student abducted from campus parking garage, raped
- Metro officer killed in mass shooting left funeral notes
- ‘Charlie changed the world’: Metro officer slain in mass shooting honored at memorial
- Reno car dealer gives $1 million to renovate UNR ballpark
- Family wins appeal in death of man shocked by police