Underground Graffiti Gallery
Click and drag to move around the panorama
Saturday May 14, 2008 (3 a.m.)
A look around Las Vegas’ most intriguing art gallery. Lit by a street grate almost a mile into a storm drain directly under the Las Vegas Strip, in these concrete passages stretching into the dark and damp tunnels for more than two decades.
- Without help, Art Institute of Las Vegas to close
- Las Vegas approves plan to prevent youth homelessness. But is the strategy workable?
- Las Vegas police make 27 arrests on EDC’s first night
- What would it take to beat the ‘Jeopardy!’ whiz? Experts weigh in.
- Affordable housing, felony voting measures survive legislative deadline