Thursday, Aug. 30, 2018 | 2 a.m.
Las Vegas Weekly, published by Greenspun Media Group, has once again partnered with Wynn Nightlife and Intrigue Nightclub for the third annual Women of Intrigue special issue, distributed today and available at lasvegasweekly.com.
Twelve of Las Vegas’ leading ladies have been recognized for their accomplishments and contributions to the community in sports, entertainment, hospitality, communications, fashion, wellness and the nonprofit industry.
Each honoree is profiled in the Aug. 30 special edition of Las Vegas Weekly.
“The annual Women of Intrigue issue is a special event for us because it gives us the opportunity to honor some of the remarkable individuals who are enriching the community in Las Vegas in many different ways,” said Mark De Pooter, publisher for Greenspun Media Group. “These locals are entrepreneurs, CEOs, athletes and artists, and they’re going to continue to make an impact so keep your eyes on them in the future. We’re proud to partner with Wynn Nightlife to shine a light on their accomplishments.”
The honorees were announced and celebrated Wednesday at a special reception and party at Wynn’s Intrigue Nightclub sponsored by TruFusion and Grey Goose.
The 2018 Women of Intrigue honorees are:
• Caroline Ciocca, president and CEO, Make-A-Wish Southern Nevada
• A’ja Wilson, Las Vegas Aces player, 2018 WNBA All-Star and league rookie of the year
• Lydia Ansel, DJ, musician and model
• Ashley Farkas, executive director of public relations, MGM Resorts International
• Lisa Motley, director of sports marketing, Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority
• Gina Marinelli, chef and partner at the upcoming La Strega restaurant in Summerlin
• Faith Jessie, entertainment reporter, KSNV-TV Las Vegas
• Michelle Kolnik (DJ Crykit), musician, dancer, designer and promoter
• Alaina Alexander, director of beverage, Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
• Mary Sullivan-Bryan, certified aesthetic nurse specialist and founding owner, Advanced Aesthetics
• Alissa Veretennikov and Madeline Devaux, owners, Toast Society.