Thursday, Jan. 4, 2018 | 1:57 p.m.
The Clark County Fire Department extinguished a car fire today at the Cosmopolitan that sent smoke billowing through the Strip resort’s underground parking garage, officials said.
A 911 call about 1 p.m. reported a “large volume of smoke” coming from the parking structure, officials said. Security cameras confirmed a car was on fire.
Firefighters quickly extinguished the blaze with the help of the property’s sprinkler system, officials said. There were no evacuations or injuries, officials said.