Vegas Golden Podcast
Case Keefer and Justin Emerson talk all things Vegas Golden Knights and the NHL.
- Sharpening with Stone
- Wed, Mar 13, 2019 (2:35 p.m.)
- Justin Emerson and Case Keefer break a podcast hiatus by dissecting the new-look Golden Knights with trade-deadline acquisition Mark Stone. They also touch on the expected goalie split for the final 12 games of the season, the Pacific Division title race and what could make for an awkward situation for Justin and his family.
- None of your business
- Fri, Feb 15, 2019 (4:47 p.m.)
- Justin Emerson and Case Keefer come at the Vegas Golden Knights' three-game losing streak from all angles on this episode of the podcast. There's talk of Gerard Gallant lashing out at the players and media, the San Jose Sharks creating separation in the standings and, of course, biting.
- A Homecoming — and volleyball
- Fri, Feb 8, 2019 (2:54 p.m.)
- Justin Emerson and Case Keefer look ahead to the Golden Knights' upcoming homestand after a four-game road trip out of the All-Star break. They scout the players not only on the ice, but also on the sand amid reports of a beach volleyball matchup being part of the team's Floridian stretch.
- Top 10 most important Golden Knights going forward
- Wed, Jan 30, 2019 (2 a.m.)
- Justin Emerson and Case Keefer cap the All-Star break by presenting their individual lists of the the top 10 Golden Knights that will determine the fate of the season. Well, at least one of them actually got to a top 10. Listen to find out who inadvertently capped their list at nine players, and take in arguments on the second-half outlook for Alex Tuch and which player deserves to be at the top of the list.
- Vacations and strikeouts
- Thu, Jan 24, 2019 (12:26 p.m.)
- There's no All-Star break for Justin Emerson and Case Keefer, as they partake in their second episode and evaluate the Vegas Golden Knights at the end of the "first half." Tune in for a discussion on whether losing four of their last six should be a cause for concern, banter on which players could be traveling together over the eight-day break and some self-ridicule for a disastrous debut in the "Shining Knight" competition.
- Wed, Jan 16, 2019 (12:23 p.m.)
- Welcome to the Sun's newest podcast where Justin Emerson and Case Keefer partake in a weekly discussion on all topics pertaining to the Vegas Golden Knights. On the inaugural episode, there's talk on what Nate Schmidt has meant to Vegas' recent run, whether the Sharks or Flames present a bigger long-term challenge, the introduction to our first "Shining Knight" competition and much more.