High School Football:
Silverado 61, Eldorado 14
September 11, 2010
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|SILV||Izaiah Thurmon 34 rush (Alec Acevedo kick)||0||7|
|SILV||Ladale Jackson 41 pass from Garren Albright (kick failed)||0||13|
|ELDO||JaQuorrey Williams 11 rush (Chynna Hartmann kick)||7||13|
|ELDO||JaQuorrey Williams 11 rush (Chynna Hartmann kick)||7||21|
|SILV||Josh Curtis 26 pass from Savon Moniz (Alec Acevedo kick)||7||28|
|SILV||Izaiah Thurmon 15 rush (Alec Acevedo kick)||7||35|
|SILV||Izaiah Thurmon 7 rush (Alec Acevedo kick)||7||42|
|SILV||Alec Acevedo 42 interception return (Alec Acevedo kick)||7||49|
|ELDO||Thomas Hooper 5 pass from JaQuorrey Williams (Chynna Hartmann kick)||14||49|
|SILV||Steven Scamorza 86 kick return (Alec Acevedo kick)||14||56|
|SILV||Dominic Molina 52 kick return (Alec Acevedo kick)||14||63|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||8-22-190 (1 INT)||10-18-199 (2 INT)|
- Eldorado: JaQuorrey Williams 21/45 (1 TD), Javen Nihipali 4/38, Cesar Urrutia 1/-4, Marcus Fletcher 2/2, Michael Williams 5/20, Ty Nihapali 4/4.
- Silverado: Izaiah Thurmon 12/147 (3 TDs), Steven Scamorza 3/132 (2 TDs), Garren Albright 2/-13, Dominic Molina 1/7, Corey Iwata 1/22, Paul Gutierrez 1/10, Ladale Jackson 1/8.
- Eldorado: JaQuorrey Williams 8-20-120 (1 TD).
- Silverado: Garren Albright 2-4-68 (1 TD, 1 INT), Savon Moniz 8-14-131 (1 TD, 1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- San Diego man wins $1 million at the Flamingo
- Feds stumble again with split verdict in Bundy standoff case
- Man accused of fatally stabbing girlfriend is probation officer
- Elton John cancels May shows over bacterial infection
- 2 sought after woman they dropped off at hospital dies
- Jail inmate found unresponsive in cell dies at hospital
- Elevator motor to blame for smoke at Strip casino
- Officials: ‘Happy Days’ star Erin Moran likely died from cancer
- U.S. judge temporarily blocks 2nd Arkansas execution
- Lawmakers advance daycare tax credit for some Nevada businesses