High School Football:
Desert Oasis 53, Sierra Vista 22
October 15, 2010
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|DOAS||Devin Fortenberry 37 rush (kick failed)||6||0|
|DOAS||Brandon Andrews 80 rush (Trevon Barnes rush)||14||0|
|SVIS||Latwoyn Pate 42 pass from Christian Cutolo (kick failed)||14||6|
|DOAS||Devin Fortenberry 13 rush (kick failed)||20||6|
|DOAS||Brandon Andrews 4 rush (run failed)||26||6|
|SVIS||Matt Murphy 25 pass from Chad Tomlinson (Latwoyn Pate rush)||26||14|
|DOAS||Devin Fortenberry 1 rush (kick failed)||32||14|
|DOAS||Brandon Andrews 48 rush (Tyler Vazquez kick)||39||14|
|DOAS||Trevon Barnes 15 rush (Tyler Vazquez kick)||46||14|
|SVIS||Matt Murphy 10 pass from Chad Tomlinson (Matt Murphy rush)||46||22|
|DOAS||Brandon Andrews 6 rush (Tyler Vazquez kick)||53||22|
|Desert Oasis||Sierra Vista|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||8-12-117||11-23-182 (3 INT)|
- Desert Oasis: Brandon Andrews 8/184 (4 TDs), Devin Fortenberry 15/166 (3 TDs), Trevon Barnes 5/43 (1 TD), Jordyn Compehos 2/15, Mark Fredricks 6/33, Angelo Bianco 2/7, Tyler Vazquez 2/4.
- Sierra Vista: Chad Tomlinson 5/-24, Matt Murphy 4/23, Latwoyn Pate 8/12, Gene Germaine 11/24, Ryan Phung 8/12, Jordan Foster 4/23.
- Desert Oasis: Trevon Barnes 8-12-117.
- Sierra Vista: Chad Tomlinson 9-17-130 (2 TD, 2 INTs), Christian Cutolo 1-2-42 (1 TD), Ryan Phung 1-4-10 (1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Tribe hosting marijuana festival near Las Vegas, despite warning from feds
- Police seeking intruders seen in ‘Pawn Stars’ figure’s Las Vegas house
- A Las Vegas home with three elevators and views of the Strip
- Source: Group submits Oakland stadium plan to NFL
- Trump: It’s ‘time to join forces’ to fix U.S. problems
- Henderson Police cracking down on speeders
- They are No. 1: Centennial girls basketball in top spot of ESPN rankings
- Will your property taxes be raised? How 2005 cap works and how it could be changed
- Report: Police investigating break-in at home of Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Elected leaders must fight to honor Nevadans’ choice on marijuana