High School Football:
Foothill 42, Basic 35
October 21, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|BASI||Eddie Vega 12 rush (Luis Amezcua kick)||0||7|
|FOOT||Kyle Keplinger 6 rush (Vincent Franzeo kick)||7||7|
|BASI||Lorenzo Sampson 0 fumble return (Luis Amezcua kick)||7||14|
|BASI||Antraye Johnson 27 rush (Luis Amezcua kick)||7||21|
|BASI||DeVonte Boyd 40 pass from Antraye Johnson (Luis Amezcua kick)||7||28|
|FOOT||Kyle Keplinger 11 pass from Drew Doxtator (Vincent Franzeo kick)||14||28|
|FOOT||Tyren Boykin 2 pass from Drew Doxtator (Vincent Franzeo kick)||21||28|
|BASI||Antraye Johnson 31 rush (Luis Amezcua kick)||21||35|
|FOOT||Kyle Keplinger 95 return (Vincent Franzeo kick)||28||35|
|FOOT||Tyler Morris 52 pass from Drew Doxtator (Vincent Franzeo kick)||35||35|
|FOOT||Brandon Wiltz 10 rush (Vincent Franzeo kick)||42||35|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||20-34-201 (1 INT)||15-25-198 (1 INT)|
- Foothill: Drew Doxtator 6/4, Kyle Keplinger 1/6 (1 TD), Brandon Wiltz 5/36 (1 TD), Naim Muhammad 7/36, Michael Gamboa 1/7, Jarett Arcangel 4/32.
- Basic: Antraye Johnson 14/119 (2 TDs), Eddie Vega 9/24 (1 TD), Chris Bibbs 2/-3, Thomas Wells 1/0, Chris McWilliams 1/5, Mike Roberts 2/10, Lorenzo Sampson 5/24.
- Foothill: Drew Doxtator 20-34-201 (3 TD, 1 INT).
- Basic: Antraye Johnson 3-6-60 (1 TD, 1 INT), Eddie Vega 12-19-138.
- Foothill: Kyle Keplinger 4/39 (1 TD), Tyren Boykin 6/45 (1 TD), Brandon Wiltz 2/10, Tyler Morris 3/80 (1 TD), Dylan Freiling 1/7, Naim Muhammad 1/-4, Jake Winters 1/13, Marc Harris 2/11.
- Basic: Antraye Johnson 1/-3, DeVonte Boyd 6/94 (1 TD), Brett Malmgren 1/10, Lorenzo Lucero 1/5, Darien Spencer 6/92.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Vegas rebranding shows difficulty of messaging after tragedy
- At least in the short term, stadium construction assures work for local businesses
- Dem attorneys general unite against concealed-carry gun law
- Red Sox hire Alex Cora as new manager
- Dramatic sentencing hearing expected in Bergdahl case
- Veteran lawyer represents gamblers in casino town
- Construction boss: ‘Never been more proud to call Las Vegas my home’
- How Nevadans can get insurance through the state health exchange
- President has unconstitutional conception of the American military
- Caesars executives to ring Nasdaq’s opening bell