High School Football:
Las Vegas 56, Basic 28
September 12, 2013
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||15-30-195 (1 INT)||20-28-380|
- Basic: Antraye Johnson 14/61 (1 TD), Jon Scoffield 20/67 (1 TD), Wallonzo Whipple 1/0, Chris Flum 1/6, Brian Evans 1/0, Aeneas McAllister 1/-1.
- Las Vegas: Andrew Moreland 11/137 (2 TDs), Elias Miller 5/65, Tyshon Raybon 3/8.
- Basic: Antraye Johnson 14-28-186 (1 TD, 1 INT), Aeneas McAllister 1-2-9 (1 INT).
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 20-28-380 (4 TD).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Man accused of shooting in Strip garage planned to flee to Mexico
- From sports star to inmate: O.J. Simpson to plead for parole
- Doctors: Sen. John McCain has brain tumor
- Analysis: Jay Green brings quirky game to UNLV basketball
- Trump rages at Sessions in New York Times interview
- 20 years of term limits: How the faces of Nevada’s Legislature have changed
- Metro Police investigating gunfire outside shopping center
- Post Faraday, North Las Vegas relies on rapid industrial growth
- Golden Gate on Fremont Street to double casino size
- Opinion: Trump’s use of language anything but ‘beautiful’