Blog Post Archive
- Summerlin holiday parade draws 35,000
- Friday, July 4, 2008
- In a tradition that has grown with time, the 14th annual Summerlin Patriotic Parade attracted more than 35,000 spectators to the corner of Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive Friday morning to see a colorful stream of floats, bands, performing groups and giant helium balloons.
- Local ripple: How Trump’s spartan budget could hit our communities
- Feds stumble again with split verdict in Bundy standoff case
- Trump’s vitriol toward Mexico is dangerous to U.S.
- Unfriendly skies: Uneasy feeling of us vs. them in the air
- The case for bringing more educational opportunities to Nevada inmates