- Casino Guide >
- Bellagio Resort and Casino
Bellagio Resort and Casino
Inspired by the beautiful villages of Europe, the AAA Five Diamond Bellagio overlooks a Mediterranean-blue, 8 ½-acre lake, where fountains perform a magnificent aquatic ballet choreographed to music and lights.
Within Bellagio are award-winning dining experiences including two AAA Five Diamond restaurants, Julian Serrano's Picasso and Le Cirque from the renowned Maccioni family.
Bellagio is home to an impressive collection of luxury retailers including Louis Vuitton, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Tiffany & Co., Breguet, Prada, Fred Leighton, Chanel, Dior, Fendi, Bottega Veneta, Hermès and OMEGA.
A world-class art gallery, the exquisite Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, the stunning “O” by Cirque du Soleil, a luxurious spa and salon, dynamic nightlife at The Bank, Hyde Bellagio and Lily Bar & Lounge and an elegant casino all add to the extraordinary Bellagio experience.
|Sports Book||Features 99 individual racing monitors and seven large screens for racing; six large screens for sports, 38 sports bar flat screens|
|Poker Room||One of the stops on the famed World Poker Tour, the smoke-free 7,000-square-foot room features 40 tables and two high-limit areas, including Bobby's Room - an exclusive two-table enclave named in honor of 1978 World Series of Poker Champion and MGM Resorts International Chief Design and Construction Officer, Bobby Baldwin. Also includes 24-hour table-side dining, complimentary beverage service, safe deposit boxes, a full-service cashier cage, an overhead state-of-the-art music system, eight 32-inch television monitors, and 11 42-inch plasma screens.|
|Health club||Fitness center details|
|Spa||Spa & Salon|
|Shopping Center||Shopping ranges from designer boutiques to Bellagio signature shops, including Via Bellagio|
|Casino Wireless Internet||Free Wi-Fi|
|Child Care||Contact concierge for third-party child care arrangements.|
|Players Club||M Life M life is MGM Resorts International’s rewards program that gives you the power to earn benefits for virtually every dollar you spend. That means you’ll be rewarded for enjoying hotel, dining, entertainment and spa experiences, along with your slot and table play at any one of 15 MGM Resorts’ destinations. Your play and spend are recognized as a single account, making it easy to stay, play and win wherever you like, whenever you like. Earn points, Express Comps, Tier Credits, and more! Advance your tier and earn even more credits.|
Nightclub & Bars
- THE BANK NIGHTCLUB AT BELLAGIO, CLOSED ON SUNDAY JUNE 3RD, 2018. The interior delivers elegance, class and luxury with glamorous all-black décor, awe-inspiring crystal chandeliers and enough gold to wow even Donald Trump. Foam falls from the ceiling like snow every 20 minutes, silver trays of strawberries and chocolates are bestowed on lucky bottle service patrons, and the atmosphere feels positively charged with good music, beautiful people and overflowing opulence. By the end of the night, you may have put a dent in your personal bank account (the cover and drink price is on the steep side) but it will be worth it. Cover: $30, 2 cocktails: $30, partying like a rock star as you bathe in decadence and attention: undeniably priceless. INDUSTRY SUNDAYS The Bank’s Sunday night festivities attracts celebrities and locals-in-the-know every week as the high-energy experience features beautiful crowds, the hottest dance music being spun by resident DJ Karma and complimentary admission for locals.
- Hyde Bellagio
- Boasting a seamless indoor/outdoor space and floor-to-ceiling windows, Hyde Bellagio features an expansive terrace that showcases Las Vegas' most celebrated landmark, the Fountains of Bellagio. Elevating the décor, Hyde Bellagio introduces an exclusive early-evening experience beginning at 5 p.m. highlighted by an award-winning mixology program and a menu of intriguing small plates from Circo. Long after the sun sets, Hyde Bellagio evolves into Vegas' hottest nightlife destination, with 40 VIP tables, a diverse rotation of DJs and live performances.
- Lily Bar & Lounge
- Embrace the intimate and sophisticated lounge experience in the epicenter of energy at Bellagio — Lily Bar & Lounge. Here, discerning patrons escape to the lavish comforts of an elite 3,393-square-foot retreat with lavish décor, featuring panoramic views of the surrounding casino floor. Imported Spanish stone tabletops and plush community-style ottomans are accentuated by the lounge's brilliant mahogany colors and golden tones offering a sleek aesthetic. This complements the lounge's unique and unexpected seasonal cocktail offerings crafted by a true master mixologist, as well as inspired music mixed by top DJs. Whether you want to savor a signature cocktail mixed to perfection, mingle with fellow associates and glitterati alike or simply watch your favorite sports on one of several HDTVs, Lily's exemplary staff offers customizable services to help cater your every whim. Enjoy an unforgettable time at Lily Bar & Lounge.
- Petrossian Bar
- Petrossian opens every afternoon to share a bit of European flavor with guests in the form of a traditional Afternoon Tea Service from 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Come sit and enjoy open faced sandwiches, English tea sandwiches, freshly baked scones with clotted cream, Baxter's preserves, assorted miniature pastry delicacies- and, of course, teas imported from around the world.
- Prime Steakhouse
- Jean-Georges Vongerichten, four-star celebrity chef and restaurateur, offers prime steak, seafood and lamb accompanied by sauces, sides and wines in a decor rich with chocolate browns and delicate Tiffany blue. The AAA Four Diamond steakhouse was named as "the masterpiece" by Brock Radke, the Las Vegas Weekly's restaurant reviewer, in his 2012 list of the 10 best steakhouses in Las Vegas. MORE >
|Buffet at Bellagio|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Cafe Bellagio|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Cafe Gelato|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Fix|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Jasmine|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Jean Philippe Patisserie at Bellagio|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Le Cirque|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Michael Mina|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Noodles|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Olives|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Osteria del Circo|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Palio Expresso and Pastries|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Palio Pronto|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Picasso|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Pool Cafe at the Bellagio|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Prime Steakhouse|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Sensi|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant & Lounge|| ||MORE INFO »|
3600 Las Vegas Blvd. S.