- Casino Guide >
- The Palazzo
Palazzo Resort Hotel and Casino
With top accommodations, first-rate entertainment, high-end shopping and a slew of acclaimed chefs, the Palazzo has positioned itself as one of the most luxurious resorts on the Strip.
More than 3,000 all-suite rooms start at 740 square feet and are decorated in a modern, yet classic, Italian style. Each room features a sleeping area, with a king or two queens, and a sunken living room area with floor to ceiling windows.
A cathedral ceiling tops the Palazzo casino, while a second 80-foot dome brings natural light to the property's lobby. The 105,000 square foot casino features more than 2,000 slots and 80 table games but lacks the stale smell of cigarettes, as the property is LEED certified with smoking off limits in most of the Palazzo — including 50 percent of the casino floor.
Dining at the Palazzo is among the best of the Strip, starting with Wolfgang Puck's CUT. Chef Simon To serves up authentic Chinese cuisine at Zine, while Sushisamba combines Brazilian and Peruvian flavors with Japanese techniques. At LAVO, club-goers can dine on Mediterranean dishes before heading upstairs to the bath house-inspired nightclub.
|Sports Book||The Cantor Sports Book is combined with Lagasse's Stadium to feature 100 HD TVs including a 9-foot by 16-foot main TV, luxury boxes, plush stadium-style seating, billiard tables, and an outdoor patio.|
|Health club||Inside Canyon Ranch SpaClub|
|Spa||Canyon Ranch SpaClub|
|Shopping Center||The Shoppes at the Palazzo|
|Casino Wireless Internet|
Nightclub & Bars
- Double Helix at Palazzo
- Located in the center of the The Shoppes at the Palazzo, Double Helix has a circular bar offering more than 50 wines by the glass. There is also a boutique shop stocked with 300 rare vintages, a VIP room with premium wines maintained at an ideal temperature and a select menu from Emeril Lagasse, which includes an Artisan Cheese Board, Fresh Herb Marinated Olives and Hudson Valley Duck Rilletes. Obviously, Double Helix is a must-visit for the wine-lover.
- Fusion Mixology Bar
- Creating a new energy on the casino floor at The Palazzo, Fusion is a Latin-inspired mixology bar with beautifully handcrafted cocktails focusing on the Latin American beverage culture. Designed by award winning bartenders and mixologists, Fusion’s cocktail menu focuses on Brazilian, Peruvian, and Mexican regions of the world.
- Laguna Champagne Bar
- Located just a stone fruit’s throw from Fusion, the understated Laguna lounge sits pretty on the casino floor, fortuitously located at the crossroads between the valet/Lavo/front desk atrium, the casino floor and the Shoppes at The Palazzo. Formerly a simple mid-casino lounge, Laguna now offers a carefully edited list of Champagnes by the glass, half-bottle, and bottle as well as innovative and classic Champagne cocktails.
- LAVO Restaurant & Nightclub at The Palazzo is the latest dining and nightlife concept from the creators of TAO Asian Bistro, TAO Nightclub & TAO Beach. Corporate Executive Chef Ralph Scamardella and his experienced team treat guests to a culinary voyage with selections of classic Italian dishes. Signature highlights include the one-pound Kobe Meatballs, served with sausage ragu, whipped fresh ricotta or salad and a garlic crostini; and some of the best pizzas in Las Vegas, including the Lobster Scampi Pizza, baked straight from a wood burning brick oven. Dinner is served from 5 p.m. to midnight Sunday through Thursday and from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. Friday and Saturday. Saturday brunch is from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. The Lavo Lounge is open from from 5 p.m. to midnight on Monday and from 5 p.m. to 4 a.m. Tuesday through Sunday. The Lavo Nightclub, featuring renowned DJ talent manning the decks on any given night, is open from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday and from 10:30 p.m. to 5 a.m. on Friday and Saturday.
- LAVO Nightclub
- LAVO Restaurant & Nightclub at The Palazzo is the latest dining and nightlife concept from the creators of TAO Las Vegas. The lounge offers an ideal spot for a pre or post dinner cocktail, while the dining room beckons visitors to indulge in classic Italian dishes from Chef Ralph Scamardella. The expansive Strip-front terrace provides the perfect setting for the ultimate in alfresco dining. A bridge highlighted by flowing water features leads the way to the intimate second story nightclub, which is highlighted by a domed ceiling above the dance floor and a sexy, elevated VIP area. Renowned DJ talent can be found manning the decks on any given night.
- Zebra Lounge
- Zebra Lounge is the Palazzo's latest night spot, offering a laid-back atmosphere, with drinks, live music and dancing. Acts perform music ranging from new rock to classic rock ‘n roll.
- As the name suggests, Carnevino is a fine Italian steakhouse combined with an international wine list. Owned by celebrity chef Mario Batali, the restaurant offers handmade pastas, organic super prime beef and wine in a sophisticated setting. The decor matches the cuisine in quality: dark wood, overstuffed cushions, a bar made of red Chilean marble, giant windows and a lifesized bronze bull. The daily dinner hours are 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. The Taverna and Bar hours are noon to midnight. Brock Radke, Las Vegas Weekly's restaurant reviewer, called it "the Sensation," in his 2012 list of the 10 best steakhouses in Las Vegas. MORE >
|Café Presse at the Palazzo|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Canyon Ranch Grill|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Carnevino|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Cut|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Dal Toro Ristorante|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Espressamente Illy|| ||MORE INFO »|
|First Food & Bar|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Grand Lux Cafe inside Palazzo|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Grimaldi's in the Palazzo|| ||MORE INFO »|
|I ♥ Burgers at Palazzo|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Lagasse's Stadium|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Lavo|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Morels French Steakhouse & Bistro|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Solaro|| ||MORE INFO »|
|SushiSamba|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Sweet Surrender|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Table 10|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Zine Noodles Dim Sum|| ||MORE INFO »|
3325 S. Las Vegas Blvd.