Saturday, Sept. 26, 2009 | midnight
- Basic cruises for easy win, looks ahead to showdown with Del Sol
- Liberty unleashes powerful ground game in 34-14 win over Green Valley
- Las Vegas' air attack routs Valley
- Duhjuan Miller has two interceptions in Cheyenne win over Arbor View
- Desert Oasis puts up fight but finally bows to Bishop Gorman
- Palo Verde blanks Shadow Ridge to stay undefeated
- Clark pulls away from Western in second half for 42-12 win
- Bonanza jumps to early lead, beats Pahrump Valley 39-12
- Durango makes statement with 31-28 victory over Spring Valley
- Del Sol remains perfect with narrow victory against Foothill
- Silverado glides past Sierra Vista
- Undefeated Legacy runs over Virgin Valley for 62-7 victory
- Moapa Valley races past Rancho
- Canyon Springs dominates Eldorado 54-13
- Leon Hayes helps Desert Pines overcome mistakes to beat Chaparral
Related blog entries
Las Vegas Sun reporters Ray Brewer and Steve Silver break down last week's truly memorable high school football action and preview this Friday's upcoming games. They also discuss the latest NIAA realignment news.
Devastation would be an appropriate word to describe Faith Lutheran’s 19-14 loss to Mojave Friday night.
For the entire fourth quarter, it looked like the Crusaders would win their first game as a 4A team. Then, with 10 seconds remaining, Mojave scored a touchdown on a pass into the end zone.
“We fought all the way back,” Faith Lutheran coach Jacob Kothe said, “and then to lose on that last drive, yeah.”
Faith Lutheran (0-4) will try again to nab its first 4A victory when it travels to Boulder City next week.