Wednesday, Aug. 28, 2019 | 2 a.m.
On this episode of the Sun on the Strip, entertainment writer Brock Radke reports on all this week’s Strip showbiz news:
- There’s a lot of construction and change at SLS, including the closure of Cleo and new names for the Sayers Club and the Foundry.
- The Hooters Casino has been sold and will rebrand by the end of the year into OYO Las Vegas.
- Mama Rabbit opens this week at Park MGM and you can listen to Brock’s conversation with “Oaxacan Princess” Bricia Lopez.
- New restaurant and sports bar Vagabond is set to open at Excalibur in October.
- Jason Aldean, Dwight Yoakam and Marilyn Manson have lined up new concerts in Las Vegas in the coming months.
- A huge digital sign is under construction at Treasure Island.