Room for Two?
Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Sunday, March 21, 2010 | 3:42 a.m.
After Manny Pacquiao defeated Joshua Clottey at Cowboys Stadium, could more fights be moving out of Las Vegas in the near future?
|Main Card Results|
|Conor McGregor||Jose Aldo||Knockout|
|Luke Rockhold||Chris Weidman||TKO|
|Yoel Romero||Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza||Split Decision|
|Demian Maia||Gunnar Nelson||Unanimous Decision|
|Max Holloway||Jeremy Stephens||Unanimous Decision|
|January 17||UFC Fight Night 81||T.J. Dillashaw vs. Dominick Cruz||Boston|
|January 30||UFC on Fox 18||Anthony Johnson vs. Ryan Bader||Newark, N.J.|
|February 6||UFC 196||Fabricio Werdum vs. Cain Velasquez 2||Las Vegas: MGM Grand Garden Arena|
|February 21||UFC Fight Night 82||Donald Cerrone vs. Tim Means||Pittsburgh|
|February 27||UFC Fight Night 83||Anderson Silva vs. Michael Bisping||London|
- MGM Resorts announces board members for real estate investment trust
- Wynn Las Vegas to open new poker room in May
- Nevada rooftop solar customers sue SolarCity over marketing
- Angelina Jolie to produce film about Celine Dion? NASCAR, Wynn, Tropicana, ‘Top Chef’
- Bettors wagered a record $132 million on Super Bowl 50 in Nevada