Room for Two?
Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Sunday, March 21, 2010 | 3:42 a.m.
After Manny Pacquiao defeated Joshua Clottey at Cowboys Stadium, could more fights be moving out of Las Vegas in the near future?
|Main Card Results|
|Conor McGregor||Jose Aldo||Knockout|
|Luke Rockhold||Chris Weidman||TKO|
|Yoel Romero||Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza||Split Decision|
|Demian Maia||Gunnar Nelson||Unanimous Decision|
|Max Holloway||Jeremy Stephens||Unanimous Decision|
|August 20||UFC 202||Nate Diaz vs. Conor McGregor||Las Vegas: T-Mobile Arena|
|August 27||UFC on Fox 21||Demian Maia vs. Carlos Condit||Vancouver, British Columbia|
|September 3||UFC Fight Night 93||Andrei Arlovski vs. Josh Barnett||Hamburg, Germany|
|September 10||UFC 203||Stipe Miocic vs. Alistair Overeem||Cleveland|
|September 10||HBO Boxing: Middleweight championship bout||Gennady "GGG" Golovkin vs. Kell Brook||London|
- Mormon sensibilities in Nevada bristle at the thought of backing Trump
- Reid: Not enough uneducated, white men for Trump in Nevada
- Where I Stand: Las Vegas area emerged from a brutal recession even stronger
- Brooklyn Bowl owner’s social network aims at the biggest fans of live music
- Long-reigning Liberty could keep crown by slinging ball over the field