Published Friday, Oct. 17, 2008 | 7:48 p.m.
Updated Friday, Oct. 17, 2008 | 11:16 p.m.
- Wildcats dominate rivalry game in showdown of offenses
- Chaparral keeps cleat after rivalry game
- Win puts Basic back in postseason
- Late conversion lifts Green Valley to dramatic win
- Healthy Palo Verde squad cruises to win
- Murray helps Liberty blow by Coronado
- Three turnovers doom Boulder City
- Roundup of other Las Vegas area prep games
End of first quarter:
- Eldorado is on top of Chaparral 7-0 on a Gatewood 86-yard kickoff return.
- The score is Del Sol 7, Green Valley 0 at the end of first. Del Sol's Earnest Hall had a 39-yard touchdown run. Green Valley kicker Nolan Kohorst cut into the deficit with a 50-yard field goal.
- At the end of the first quarter, at least three Clark County games are tied. The Arbor View-Palo Verde and Foothill-Basic games are tied 7-7; Coronado and Liberty are locked at 0-0.
- Boulder City is three points ahead of scoreless Virgin Valley.
- In the Battle for the Bone, Las Vegas is leading Rancho, 21-14
- Eldorado is ahead of Chaparral, 14-0, on a Gatewood 5-yard touchdown run.
- Palo Verde has pulled ahead of Arbor View with a score of 28-14 at the half.
- Liberty has a solid 20-0 lead over Coronado at the end of the second quarter.
- Virgin Valley has pulled ahead of Boulder City in the second quarter. At the half, the score is 14-9.
- Basic has 21 points to Foothill's 17.
- Del Sol is ahead of Green Valley at the half, 14-10. Derek Eamon added an 85-yard touchdown run for Del Sol.
- At halftime, Bishop Gorman is storming over Western, 43-6.
- Las Vegas is up 49-26 over Rancho. The Las Vegas special teams puts up 14 points but James Cammack connected with Dijon Holman for a 23-yard touchdown pass with no time left on the clock.
End of third quarter:
- Eldorado is ahead of Chaparral, 14-7.
- Palo Verde is now storming over Arbor View, 41-14.
- Del Sol 20, Green Valley 13. Hall adds to Del Sol's lead with a 25-yard touchdown run, but Kohorst answers with a 46-yard field goal.
- At the end of the third quarter, Liberty is still ahead of Coronado, 20-8.
- Virgin Valley is still ahead of Boulder City. At the end of the third, the score is 28-9.
- Foothill hasn't gained a point in the third, but Basic has gained several. Going into the game's final quarter, the score is 40-17, Basic.
- It's looking like "Sir Herkimer's Bone" might remain at Las Vegas High. The score is 56-34, with Rancho trailing.
- Chaparral knocked off Eldorado, 17-14, after a 27-yard field goal with nine seconds left.
- Green Valley barely edged Del Sol, 28-27. Green Valley won on a two-point conversion with no time left.
- Palo Verde storms over Arbor View for a 48-21 win.
- Liberty trounces Coronado, 32-8.
- Basic gets a 47-30 win over Foothill.
- Boulder City loses Friday night to Virgin Valley, 42-16.
- After a 63-42 win over Rancho, Las Vegas keeps the prized bone.
- Palo Verde storms over Arbor View for a 48-21 win. Running back Chaz Thomas had 108 yards on 13 carries, including two touchdowns.