Wednesday, Dec. 12, 2018 | midnight
The Golden Knights and sports on the Strip, Eataly at Park MGM, The Barbershop at Cosmopolitan and more.
On this episode of the Sun on the Strip, entertainment writer Brock Radke welcomes Las Vegas Sun managing editor Ray Brewer to talk about all this week’s Strip entertainment news:
- The Vegas Golden Knights are the hottest ticket on the Strip and are changing the face of Vegas entertainment at T-Mobile Arena.
- Touring Eataly, the massive Italian marketplace and dining destination at Park MGM.
- Clique Hospitality is opening The Barbershop at the Cosmopolitan.
- Construction is under way for the new Smith & Wollensky steakhouse at the Venetian’s Grand Canal Shoppes.
- The Flamingo is now offering bunk bed suites and rooms.
- Drake will perform at XS Nightclub for the first time during CES.
- Lady Gaga, Van Morrison and John Fogerty have added new show dates for 2019.